Submit your review
I would definitely recommend Metrowide. From the first contact, the process was completely seamless. Everyone (office/movers) was very friendly and professional. The move was completed on time and without any problems. The price was outstanding.
All in I was very pleased with the move. They were there when they were supposed to be on both the loading and delivery. The movers were fantastic - very nice and respectful of us, our belongings and the home. It was nice to have the same crew load and unload us as they were different dates.
Kelli was great with the initial quote and very detailed about the inventory. The pricing was competitive and in line with other quotes I received.
Overall, a 5 star experience and I would highly recommend.
My movers Adam, David, and Jeremy were wonderful, timely and professional. I would definitely recommend your service to anyone!
Kevin and Adam were so careful with my furniture. Best movers ever. They were friendly and professional. I’d use them in a heartbeat. Thank you gentlemen.
I decided to move up my moving date by two weeks given the current concerns with corona virus spread. The company also understood that I was at a higher risk for exposure and could potentially cancel last minute and was willing to work with me. They sent three guys in the day of the move and they came right on time, we’re friendly and professional and handled all of my belongs with care. They were able to disassemble my bed and reassemble it in my new home perfectly without any issues. Honestly, they made moving during this stressful time very in stressful. So glad I went with Metro wide movers. It took about 3 hours to move a 1 bedroom unit. A few obstacles out of everyone’s control did slow them down but I thought 3 hours was pretty fast. Their final charge was pretty standard for a moving company and I anticipated paying as much when I decided to move. If I have to move again, I know I will be going with Metro Wide Movers.
After over 40 years in my old house, I was dreading the move to my new home. But Metrowide Movers did a GREAT JOB!! All three young men were friendly, fast and hard workers. They were very respectful of my belongings and when we arrived at my new home they placed all of the furniture and boxes exactly where I wanted them. Also the price was about half what I expected to pay. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone planning a move. Nice job guys!!!
I had a pretty good experience with Metro Wide, and I would probably recommend them. Here is a list of “Pros” and “Cons”
1)Our realtor changed our closing date three times and Metro Wide easily accommodated us with each change. I never had a doubt they would be there when expected, and in fact, they were there early. I really appreciated the early arrival time and was contacted by Clay two days in advance with the ETA.
2) PRICE!! Metro Wide was easily half the price of Two Men and a Truck. I had several other moving companies contact me. Some of them offered comparable rates, but then began tacking on additional fees.
3) Service- the movers they sent (especially
Cody with long hair) were very polite and extremely capable. They were strong, fast and got our belongings here safely. Not once did I feel uneasy or uncomfortable with these guys!
1) For some reason, the final cost was $10 more than quoted. This isn’t a huge deal.....I only mention this because I was prompted to write a review and want Metro Wide to be aware of the inconsistency.
2) BE SURE TO DO A FINAL WALK THROUGH OUTSIDE YOUR HOME. My husband actually moved our smoker from the back yard to right in front of their truck and they STILL didn’t move it (even though it was on our inventory list and pointed out to them at the beginning of the move). I noticed this immediately, but had no way to call them to have them come back. When I asked the Cody (there were 2”Cody’s’’) who appeared to be overseeing the move, he offered no resolution and wouldn’t even take the charge off our bill. This is a HUGE inconvenience for us, as we will have to either rent a truck or hire another company to finish the job.
3) I specifically called the office to find out how many movers were coming so I could set aside adequate tip money. Kelli told me they were sending two guys, but they actually sent three. Again- a bit of an inconvenience trying to scramble up enough cash to tip three instead of two (plus cost more money).
Overall, I am mostly pleased with our move and would recommend this company; but I would suggest making sure all of your belongings are on the truck before they leave and to have a way to contact your movers in case they aren’t. Also, plan on having a little extra cash on hand in case the price inexplicably goes up or they send more movers than expected.
I’m sure there is no such thing as a perfect move, and I’ve never used a moving company before, so I have nothing to compare service with. I felt very confident with Metro Wide from the first contact I had with them. I would’ve given them 5 stars had it not been for the minor issues we had, but I was so impressed otherwise that I was happy to give them 4. They certainly present as a professional, trustworthy moving company and I appreciated working with them. Some of the other companies who called us sounded like used car dealers and I assume we would’ve had far more issues with them. Thank you, Metro Wide, for helping us get safely into our new home!
My family has been using Metro Wide for years. They are always friendly and respectful. They move our things with great care. When the need comes up for a job like this I always go back to who I know will do a great job and that is Metro Wide.
Metro Wide has moved us servers time and this last job was no different. Professional crew who showed up ahead of schedule and got the job done! Will use and refer them time and and time again!
Three very strong and polite young men did my moving job in such a professional way, I only got Steven and Anthony’s name. I highly recommend this company. They came early, moved quickly, and carried some crazy heavy stuff , and got the job done with no problems, dents or scratches. Very personable as well. Very happy I went with them, their quote was also excellent, compared to other companies.